BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Why? Why me? Why?!!

You keep saying me stupid stupid!! I know la... I agree that i am very stupid wan!! But you no need to say that over and over again in front of me la... Why? You wan the whole world to know that i am stupid is it? If yes, use the loudspeaker lar.. I know la you very clever. Always score wan. But you say like that you also don't know that you have already hurt me la.. You know la i very sensitive wan.. Please... Next time.. Please think before you say anything.. Think that whether you talk it you will hurt that person or not.. To tell you the truth ah, you already hurt many people ba... Please don't keep continue to hurt people want heart... Please don't keep continue to do the same thing all over again. If you do that, thanks!! I apperciate it!! I also don't want to hurt you la.. tahu tahu la ah who are you!!
Siapa yang makan cili, dia yang terasa pedas!!!

3 comments:

mEaNiNgLeSs said...

Why dun u just scold ur friend back??
/
u talk 2 her privately 2 ask her/him change d attitude...

Nicole said...

dun be angry lah..!!!

为她这种人生气,不值得!!
不要理她啦!!

I noe wat ur feeling coz me also always scold by her esp when her mood not good...

wat can do?? Hear onli lol...

♫Virona ♫ said...

why she must do that to other people lah?