BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 2, 2008

What a week?!!

Monday,
Our school have election for the Ahli Lembaga Koperasi. My name was on the list of the Ahli Lembaga Koperasi. So, i've been elected. But the problem here now is i don't want. Why?? I don't like to have any jawatan in school. Then in the afternoon again, my class got sit for the diagnotic test, but i don't know how to answer the paper wor... Haiz.. I'm so blur.. +_+

Tuesday,
This week, my school guru bertugas is our disipline teacher. So, early in the morning, i late go down to the assembly hall but luckily the national song not yet start. My friends who come down late then me wan leh, they stucked and they need to sing the national songs in front of everybody on the stage. Haha... So funny... They laugh while they sing. Haha...

Wednesday,
Today, i got signed up for the Ujian Kenaikan Pangkat Koperal and Lans Koperal. I felt so nervous once i enter the examination hall. Hehe... After they give out the paper, i started to flt so confident. I took long time to complete the paper and i've also cracked my head to do it. Haha...

Thursday,
Nothing special happen today. Everything goes smoothly..

Friday,
Today is the 1st of August liao. PMR is coming nearer and nearer each day.. Please pray for AiLing(thats me). ^.^ Hehe... Thanks.

0 comments: