BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 2, 2008

I don't to keep being like this!! I want to stop!! I wan to Leave!!

I thought, I can hold out in the end, But I was wrong. . . Finally I chose to give up. . . I do not want to compete any more. . . I have to give up, I wanted to leave! ! No matter what the results, I do not want to know, Now I just want to live happily. . . No matter what your choice, I have nothing to say, I can not say the words bless you, I can only respect your choice I have to give up! ! I wanted to leave! ! I can not afford to win this competition! ! They can not see the words as the blade to keep my heart into the thorns. . . I can not bear this pain! !

2 comments:

Nicole said...

y urs same wif me d?

not bad bah..wakaka

got默契bah...hehe

♫Virona ♫ said...

coz i been in the same situation with u ma my fren...