BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, April 8, 2010

What the!!!

What the hell man!! Now you are saying that its my fault is it?? Ok, fine then!! Everything is my fault!! But remember this.. You guys start it first in the first place!! What is wrong?? Hah.. You think proplerly before you say anything please... Come lar... I dun scared of you!! You make me hate you even more right now!! For your information, i ask you stop acting in front of me because its the truth.. I speak the truth rite now!! In the first place, when you hate 'THEM', you always talk bad about 'THEM' to me complaining that they are very annoying and so on!! But now, what happen?? You join into their club!! And you started acting like one of them already 'THEM' already!! Its the truth!! You even now started to gossip other people and they think that they are a good lecturer to lecture people!! Hmm... Even talking about you and your so called partner!! They even talk bad about you in the past and you complain it to me!! And now what!! You thought that your friend is just a rubbish where you can dumb it when you dun need it!! THINK PROPERLY OF WHAT I HAD SAY, STUPID!!! What The HELL!!

0 comments: