BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I had enough!! :-(

Its not fair.. Is life really originally not fair?? Why this things keep happening to me again?? Is it that I am easy to be bullied or what?? It’s not my fault actually but everyone keep blaming me as if I am the one who had done wrong.. Why can’t everyone just stop doing this to me?? I’ve said that I had enough of it.. Friend?? I thought that they are my real and true friend, but what it had end up to be?? A friend treat a friend unfairly shows that they are my friend?? If this is you guys real attitude, so I had to face it!! I can’t count on you guys anymore.. I guess that you guys should stop acting in front of me or even to show that you care but in actual fact you are not!! Please!! You guys also know that I had enough of this, but why you guys still cause problem and difficulties to me?? I had suffer much, can you guys just stop all this things?? My problem that other people had cause still not yet solved and now you still want to cause problem to me again?? You guys feel happy is it when you see that I am suffering?? It had been through for months already.. If you guys don’t like me, why don’t just come up to me and tell me honestly instead of making me suffer!! Sometimes you guys don’t know and don’t feel anything than you had make me suffer.. Thanks so much for everything that you’ve done .. Or should I say, thanks for acting in front of me!! You are quite a good actor indeed!! I thought that I can count on you, can trust you but now I know I can’t!!

0 comments: