BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Thanks for making me like a fool

Hey,
Just wanna say thank you so much for fooling me... Before this, i really thought that you are my friend whom i can trust but actually you are not... You told me that you have change but now i know that you are not... You are the same like them... There's no different between you and them... You are just using me and taking advantage from me... I'm like a fool just believing in you and trust everything that you said... But now, i know the truth... I've lost my trust and faith in you... You make me lost my trust... I can't trust you anymore... I'm sorry... You've make me believe in the wrong person... You've make me blame other innocent people... Don't make yourselves so innocent... Sorry... I really can't trust you...

0 comments: