BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Memories

Yesterday, my school host an activity "Berjalan untuk sihat"... Five of us together with michelle went late for the activity as we went to uk... When we arrive at school, they had started walking down... So we straight away run in front of the teacher... Having so much fun during the activity as five of us chase each other... Hehe... They also keep reminding me bout my shoelaces... Hehe... They i say don't care first, they chase me again... Hehe... Having so much fun... First time wor... Then, by the time we reach school... we were so tired and berbaris to take water... Then got our lucky draw number... When the time for the lucky draw, Sally, Jaclyn n me got the hamper... Its a wonderful miracles as three of our 5 sekawan had won the hamper n sum of them were not satisfied... But i thank God for everything that he had provided... Thank God...

0 comments: