BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

How stupid am i???

Hmm~ How stupid can i be repeating the mistake that i had done... Haiz... So disappointed at myself.. Not blaming anyone for my mistake.. Its seems like only last year i had done the first mistake and now i repeated it again.. The stories goes about this:: I had been easily trusting people's word, thought that it is a promise that they will not break.., but in the end i only get disappointment.. As an example, recently, i trust a person whom he say something that makes me believe that it is true.. Trusting him makes me spend something on him.. Hmm~ Although now that i realized its too late, but i just wanna get over this.. Just as someones say, "If you have a broken relationship, only cry cry only enough edi.." Hmm~ I thanks God also for this person... Let me learn a new lesson.. :-) Smile always...

Love,
Virona @ AiLing
XOXO

0 comments: