BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Why??

Fren,
I am here just wanna to tell you that i notice you've change a lot become like a different person with the same identity... I feel sad for you... You are like treating your existing fren become like no one...Many people also told me that you've change to a different person..Its just not the same old you... I'm sad to see it happen..You are becoming like the other group of you... You really change a lot recently...I don know its only me or wat...But many people also say you've change...We want the old of you to come back.. You had become a stranger to us..We feel different when we talk to you...Why?? Wat had happen to you until you become like this...I don want to lost the old you!!I don want the new you... Please..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya im so agree wit u....
u should't think many
tat is human
change quickly , i oso juz hope the old person come back.........i dun like their new way of them
its scary..........i cnt stand it anymore
its reli hurt me oso after i realize they change one by one even best friend started to change.....so go on study dun think so many

its oni hurt u more than its hurt them